Monday, February 13, 2012

Redwood Spirit Tiles are ...

        drying in the sunshine!            
ready to photograph, describe & list!

I had a beautiful sunny & unseasonably warm day today to go outside & give the tiles a few last coasts of sealant. I think they look pretty darn nice.

Hopefully words will come to me to give them descriptions fitting to their beauty.

I also have to schedule a nice photo shoot day to capture their visible beauty & showcase them in different settings. It feels like such a daunting task.

One would think that photography would come naturally to me by this point. Not true.

Even tho I have been taking pictures since I was still a teen, there are times I struggle with finding just the right way to photograph things, especially my products.

So many elements come into play to create that eye catching finished image everyone sees.



 Here's to being able to bring you more of those beautiful images when I photograph these larger than life Spirit Tiles in the next week!

2 comments:

Raige Creations said...

they look awesome!
but the snow doesn't.
;)

Barbra said...

Can't wait to see them!