Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday Bash !!

Who is having a birthday?

Mom & daughter Dec 2009
Me!  And my daughter...

I will turn a whopping 47 on Tuesday the 28th. Not any real milestone, just another number. But why not have some fun & celebrate? My youngest daughter turns 25 on the 25th...  kind of a cool birthday for her tho!

I'm planning some fun on my Facebook Page on both Tuesday (28th) & Wednesday (29th)...

We'll have a giveaway  ...
some fun puzzles to put together ...
some pictures to guess ...
and a BIG special 2 day only sale...

Check out how you can enter the giveaway below ...
Get a head start ... start entering today... come back everyday for more chances to win....

The prize is your choice of one of the 3 Flowers in Bloom 2012 desk calendars I have in my shop! 2 calendars will be given away!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

Deni said...

I love your trivets and coasters! Really everything in your shop is amazing!

Raige Creations said...

I think I am going to get that tranquil desktop wallpaper.
need that, lol.
it is a gorgeous picture.

Charmed Touches said...

I love the tranquil desk wallpaper too :D

Milly said...

The photo of the eagle is probably my favorite photo currently in your shop, with Tranquil being a close second. And I have to agree - your trivets are really cool!!!

Connie Mitan said...

If family is allowed to enter, I have to say my favorite right now is the Flames desktop.... but the Breast Cancer bra photo is a close second.

Deni said...

Shared your blog on my @BreitWerk page: https://www.facebook.com/BreitWerk

Deni said...

Shared this on G+
https://plus.google.com/u/1/107510807539706259037/posts

Amy said...

I'm FB fan of you and we also share coupons on the Co-Op! :)