Saturday, October 1, 2011

Launch to begin, a new image & blog writing challenge


Wow, here we are on the first day of October already. How did that happen so fast? I’ve been keeping pretty busy around here.  Along with working on getting the Redwood Collection ready to launch, we’ve had some personal issues to contend with & I’ve been working with a fellow Zibbet shop owner to revamp my whole image, as far as marketing material is concerned.

The launch of the Redwood Collection will begin soon. Just not today. With a few bumps in the road, things are taking a little longer than expected. I promise, one item at a time, you will begin to see them listed in my shop this month.

My new image has been fun to create. You can see the huge difference in the banner up there & the avatar on the side, to begin with. The emphasis has been taken off of just photography. It now includes that, along with everything in my new directions as well. I have a new shop (& blog) banner, a new avatar, new online advertising banners, new business cards & even product tags! To say I’m a bit excited is an understatement!

I’ve also decided to take on another challenge. I must be crazy! Many people have heard of NaNoRiMo which is a national novel writing challenge. This one, is geared to bloggers & called NoBloWriMo. To make my challenge more fun, I’ve decided to include 3 of the blogs I have. Since I find myself liking to keep different aspects of me separated, I thought this would be fun & also exercise my brain a bit more. So, once every 3rd day after this, you should see a post from me here!

3 comments:

Raige Creations said...

Hi Nicole!! YAY another buddy to do NaBloWriMo with!!!
I am not the only crazy, but I knew that. :)
I can't wait to see your new products!
And yes, Judy is so great to work with. She is so patient with us picky people, we went through countless versions of the new Raige last year.
I like your final outcome!

laughingfridge said...

Hi, just popping in to say good luck with your new collection :)

I'm trying out this blog a day, and couldn't even get something written the first day...don't know how you can manage 3 of them!

Donna

Nicole's Visions said...

Hi Raige!!! Yup, I think it'll be fun to try this out at least for a month.
And Hi Donna! If you look back, you'll see I vary sporadically update any one of the blogs so they do kind of get neglected on occasion. Ok, alot. LOL But having 3 is kind of cool too, for me. Each one gives me a place to put certain stuff. You never know who might be interested in what, so I figured I'd keep things in their own place. It was easy to come up with the first post for this one, and for the natural one. tonight I'll do one for the pagan one to post tomorrow.