Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Help me help the animals


September Promotion

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. How to help out a few local places & encourage sales in my shop. So here it is …

For the month of September 2011, I will be donating $2 from each sale (thats going to be each ITEM!) made from my Zibbet shop to two local causes. The $2 will be evenly split between TheWenatchee Valley Humane Society & the Wenatchee Police Dept K-9 Fund.

Boxer/Pug mix ready to adopt!
Our humane Society is always in need of supplies to help with the care of the shelter animals. Being an animal lover & having adopted 2 dogs from them, they hold a special place in my heart.Right now, I really have my eye on this gal to the left. I would love to give her a forever home right here! Hmm .... I'll keep ya posted on that one!

I was listening to the radio this afternoon when I heard our local police dept was looking for help with funds for their K-9 unit. They need new dogs & training to expand their unit. Knowing they help to sniff out drugs & narcotics & keep us all a bit safer, this also speaks to me. Those dogs provide a huge service. I hope to be a small part of their training by providing a donation!

I would love to have a nice check for each of them on October 1st. My first goal is just to raise $100. That’s $50 for each cause. That’s 50 sales.Okay, its actually just 50 items which could be less sales if you buy more than one item!!! And yes, even the $2.95 prints are included which means $2 of that will go to these awesome causes!!!

Please, help me help the animals. Every item, every sale counts. And if you are not able, please help me spread the word to those who may be able!!! Thank you all !!! And I will be posting more info about both places soon as well.

All orders will also receive a coupon good for 20% off a future purchase & include a thank you gift!

5 comments:

Raige Creations said...

what a great cause! I hope your sales are great!

Finding Charm said...

Good luck to you. I'm so sharing your post...

Nicole's Visions said...

Thank you both !!!!

Portable Graffiti said...

Put this on my Facebook page. Good luck. : )

Samantha Angel said...

I just shared also. I'm an animal lover too so I hope you have great luck with this!