Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flash Promoting for Zibbet

So there is a kinda new thing going on with the some of the gung-ho sellers on Zibbet. The idea is to help each other out by cross promoting each others shops. A true, you help me, I'll help you kind of thing. I love the idea! Helping to promote the shops, & even blogs, of other small handcrafted business owners... it can be nothing but a win-win situation!

For this go-round, there are 8 wonderful & creative artisans plus me, who are helping each other out with this FUN idea!!! So go visit them all....


A super cool collection of Stitched and Crocheted creations for everyone on your gift list!

Crazy cool Wood Burnings. (this is my very own daughter!)
Breath Of the Dragon

Fun Key fobs & original Key Straps, embroidered baby gift sets & so much more! (I’ve interviewed her too)
Pop Embroidery

Jewelry is a personal choice for everyone so be sure to check out both of these ladies & their different styles...

Strawberry Fields Art

Sky Jewelry

Creative selection of goodies for babies, the new mom & just around the house.
On Mommy's Apron

Fun hair bows & barrettes for little girls & big girls too!
Lori's Styling Hair Stuff

Gorgeous photography from a new to Zibbet seller

My shop is getting fuller all the time too ... some great gift ideas for anyone on your list!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Great Blog Post! Thanks for including me!
Lori

Sunfire said...

Lots of cool stuff, and lots of fun!

PaperOnParade said...

Great promotion! Love it! Thanks for sharing!!!