Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Visions of Success

Are you a small business person who creates handmade? Read on ... I'd love to get to know you better thru ... Visions of Success.

That is the name of a new weekly blog feature in the works. I see so many wonderful interviews out there done by blogs owners, of small (craft) business owners.. all interviewing each other to help everyone gain more exposure. And, we get to know both parties in the interview process.

Here is my angle... I love what others have done, but I (& many other artisans) still want to know more. I want to get into the nuts & bolts of being a small business... whether you are selling online, at shows or in stores... I have a list of questions I know we all would love not only answers to, but insight on. To begin, I want to focus on those who create & sell all things handmade.

So... are you willing to share some of the business part of you? Are you ready to help others learn from not only your mistakes, but your success? Comment here or email me ... NicolesVisions at Gmail dot com.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds good ... sign me up.

Gothic Charms said...

What exactly are your questions hun?

Nicole's Visions said...

Ladies... email me & I will send you a list of questions within the next couple days.

Sunfire said...

I like the angle you are taking. If you want, add me to the list, but put me near the end for now. :)