Tuesday, August 11, 2009

changes, people & book marks


Well, the shopping cart changes I had hoped to have in place by now ... are still in the planning stages. Deciding between PayPal or my merchant full service account.

I have just today sent information to my trusty web developer lady, new information for the website. Soon there will be several sets of images of people for all to view. A small showcase of the portrait type work I have done over the last 3 years.

The next thing you'll notice is a new section for shopping. Not sure the exact word we'll use but it will be it's own section & the button will be along the top navigation.

First thing to be added to shop for ... my 2008 full line of book marks! All 30 of them. If you just can't wait to see them ... I have them uploaded on my business page on Facebook. So if you are on Facebook, check it out, become a fan ... keep up a little better with Nicole's Visions.

I've slacked off this year, thanks to a slumping economy. It's been tough going. But enough is enough & I'm getting back into the swing of things full force before the holidays are again upon us.

No comments: