Friday, October 10, 2008

A film? About Bras?

How cool would that be right? Well, taking pictures of the event is the best we thought we would get. Funny how things in your world can change in a day. Let me explain ....

I got a letter yesterday from a filmmaker who had heard about the bra project. I was so excited! She wants to make a film about what we are doing. Did ya have to read that twice? I did!! I was beside myself thinking we were doing something so big that warranted a film. Woah!!

Her name is Kathy Kiefer. She owns JACOL filmworks. And even better... she lives in fairly nearby Soap Lake, WA. She wants to make a mini documentary about the whole project. The finished product will be available on DVD. A portion of the proceeds from each sale will go to a breast cancer place of our choosing. She plans for the tape to be about 30 minutes long. And we'll be involved in the editing of it and have final approval of the final product. Too cool.

I am so excited to meet her next week. She is excited too. I think this will lend a whole other aspect to the whole thing. She'll be interviewing both myself & Laura as well as any other folks involved that we think she should speak to.

I'll keep you all updated on the whole thing!!

Until then, if you'd like to get to know a little about her, & her work ...

click on the image to go to her boobalogues website.

No comments: