Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bridge to a Cure photos

Alrighty ... I got some photos cropped & edited to put up online. Whew! My hubby sure got shutter happy!! But that's exactly what I wanted him to do since I was participating & not able to be behind the camera myself. He did really well too. Thanks honey!

So these photos are from the big day. You'll see some pictures of the film crew mixed in with all of us. If you live in the Wenatchee Area & are reading this, I encourage you to go see these. Trying to convey what all those bras look like in pictures is nothing to going & experiencing them for yourself. They will be up until Sunday. Sunday at 1pm we will begin to take them all down. Not sure exactly what will happen to them yet. We were not able to get them all strung up to begin with tho ... the bridge was too small!!

Enjoy the photos!! Click on the photo below, it will take you to the album on my Nicole's Visions MySpace page. I'll be adding some captions later. I just wanted to at least get all the pix up there.

No comments: