Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Bra Count Update

It's that time again everyone!! I love watching these numbers grow. And I'll be stopping by the drop off places this weekend too. So let's hope this number is way bigger by Monday!!

Bras at Drop Dead Fabulous - 368

At my Home - 168

Total so far .......... 536 !!!

Fantastic!! I know we can do better tho ... come on!!
We still have until Wednesday so there is time to collect many more.

I took a picture the other day of the pile at the Drop Dead Fabulous Shop. You all saw it in the blog post. Well, today, the pile looked so much bigger!! Laura had to find a better way to continue the pile! So, a super cute chest was added. I'll have to swing by & snap a shot of that!

I want to say a huge thank you to all the wonderful people who have taken the time to send bras in the mail. That means so much to me, & this cause!!! You all ROCK!!

No comments: