Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Selling on Etsy

I spent some time today editing some of my listings on my Etsy shop. I changed the order in which the photos were entered. I'm hoping that by doing this, the photos one sees when looking for items will be more appealing & encourage them to click & view the item details more often.

For instance ... this picture



is now what you see for the Earth Laughs in Flowers book mark
instead of seeing this picture ...

Etsy makes a square thumbnail so all people saw was part of the green & part of the words. I think this change was good on my part.

For my coasters, you used to see this picture first ...

Now you see just the flower, like this ...

Clicking on any of the images will take you directly to my Etsy shop & the listing I'm talking about. So what do you think?

No comments: