Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New prints listed on Etsy

So after I spent some time editing the already listed items on my Etsy shop, I went about listing a couple new prints. Since fall is almost here, what better time to list a couple of my very colorful fall prints?


Both of these were taken up near Steven's Pass. We went exploring in late fall one year down what we would later find out was White Pine Road. What a wonderful hidden area this is. Beautiful winding road into the mountains. Where we pulled over was fantastic. Just below a railroad crossing we parked the car & went walking. These photos are the result of some of the scenery we saw. I forget the name of the small river winding thru.

Clicking on either photo will take you to their respective listing on my Etsy shop.

No comments: