Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog Changes

Along with working on the bra project, I took a little time to make a few changes to the blog. I added an Etsy Mini on the side. This is a sampling of the items I have up for sale on Etsy. Clicking on any given item will take you to the listing.

I also added 2 sign up boxes. One is to follow the blog here. The other is to sign up for my periodic newsletters. I've done them before & things just got so busy, they stopped. I will be reviving them soon. Signing up will not flood your inboxes with tons of email. Periodic is just that. Periodic. It may be once a week, or once a month, or somewhere in between, or less often.

What will the newsletter include? Sales, specials, new or featured products, as well as news of interest regarding my art & my photography endeavors. So feel free to sign up if this interests you.

No comments: